Thursday, July 31, 2008

Girl's Night Rule

Raelee likes to have "girl's night" when daddy is at the fire station and Colton goes to bed. So, Tuesday night, instead of just watching movies and having popcorn, we had an all out slumber party. She had tons of things picked out for us to do.....and eat. She tried to convince me Colton was ready for bed at about 5:30 because she knew the party couldn't start until the boys were away. So, after Colton was in bed, we headed upstairs with our salty and sweet snacks, (shhh...don't tell daddy we ate upstairs), and started our party. By the time we watched a movie, ate our snacks, and read a book, Raelee was ready for bed. So, I guess we'll save the make-up and board games, and puzzles for next time. When sissy is ready for bed, it's lights out and she means business. She had fun taking pictures and sleeping upstairs on sleeping bags. She said that it was a "real" girl's night. I don't get to spend a lot of alone time with Raelee anymore, so I think I enjoy girl's night even more than she does. I'm taking advantage of it while I can, because I won't be included in girl's night too much longer!

0 comments: