Sunday, July 27, 2008

Back to Normal

Well, Rae made it back today around 1pm. Grandmother and Pawpaw looked a little, shall we say, EXHAUSTED. She came home with souvenirs from all the fun places. Mom will post pics and a blog soon. Colton had quite a fun weekend by himself. No one to to tell him which toys he could touch at the moment, and what shows to watch. My poor boy has no choice but to like pink and princesses! So, when Raelee got home, everything was right back to normal. Aggravation and fighting have resumed. They love each other so much that they drive each other crazy. Raelee could not keep her hands off Colton when she got home. I guess she missed him so much, but she was driving him insane. He was literally running from her. My two monkeys are now tucked into bed sound asleep. Tomorrow they will awake and the chaos starts all over again, but you know what.....I wouldn't have it any other way. I'm so lucky to get to watch everyday of their lives. They are my life and I love my little family so much (even when they are in time out)!

0 comments: