Saturday, July 26, 2008

Tick...Tock...Watch The Clock

OK, so my parent's took Raelee and Dylan (my nephew) to Dallas for the weekend. They left last night so that they could hit the road running this morning. I could barely get Raelee to talk to me last night when they called to let us know they had arrived. She was having so much fun in the hotel. I told Dad he could have just drove around town a few times, then pulled into a hotel, and Raelee would be totally happy. They got up this morning and went to the big Dallas Aquarium. Raelee loves animals so of course she had a blast...from what I understood from the few seconds I actually got her to talk to me! They went a few other places, then they were heading to dinner tonight at Medeival Times. It's a dinner show with horses and a princess......I hope Raelee doesn't faint. Those happen to be two of her most favorite things in the world. So, now I'm patiently waiting for a phone call for her to tell me how FANTASTIC it was. The house is so quiet without Chatty Cathy here. Brad came upstairs just now and said, "it's really boring around here without Raelee"......Uhh, thanks honey! He actually got to spend some bonding time with Colton. Raelee is a MAJOR daddy's girl, so Colton doesn't get a lot of alone time with daddy. Sissy is usually supervising. Anyway, this is the longest that I will have gone without seeing my little Raelee Rue. Even when I had Colton, she came to visit me. That makes me stop and think....Brad and I REALLY need a vacation! Jotting that down now.
So, I'm sure Grandmother and Pawpaw will have lots of great pics and stories from their wild adventure in the big "D". I told mom she could post a guest blog when she returns and recovers. I miss my sweet baby girl, but I know she is having a good ole time without me. So, for now, I'll just sit and wait for my phone call. Maybe I can at least get her to tell me goodnight tonight ; )

0 comments: