Thursday, June 12, 2008

Sick Day


I got really sick last night and woke up feeling crummy. So Brad gets up with the kiddos this morning while I stay in bed. He had to go to the fire station this afternoon, so he told me to stay in bed and rest and hopefully I would feel better by the time he left. As mommies I think it's hard for us to just "stay in bed". You hear everything going on, and know that it's not going the way you do it. Well, today I think I was too sick to care. But no matter how sick you are, you are still laying in bed thinking "dear god, what is he in there letting them do?" It made me think of this cute pic I had last week from when I came home from work and Brad had been with the kids. Colton was tired and fussy, so what does daddy do.... give them suckers. Yeah, that always works, until you go to take it away or it's gone. Just thought I would share it.
By the way, I'm feeling much better, thanks to some meds and rest!

1 comments:

Rachael Anne said...

Hope you're feeling better Christi! I start work in the morning but if you need ANYTHING, please give Rocky a call...he'll be home tomorrow. Hope you and the family had a nice father's day! Talk to you later!