Friday, June 20, 2008

Raelee-isms


I could write a book on all the hilarious things Raelee says each day, but here are just a few lately. You have to picture each scenario in Raelee's dramatic crisis mode~
1) She ran fever yesterday, but it broke in the middle of the night. I had to take her to mom's today while I closed on a house. I told her to tell grandmother if she started feeling warm. Mom feels her head and says, "you're as cool as a cucumber". Raelee in the most serious voice says, " I haven't eaten any cucumbers grandmother!"
2) Colton sneezed close to Raelee. She freaks out and is yelling, "Colton god blessed you'd on me!"
3) Brad brought her home a puzzle the other day with barbies in dresses. As she's putting it together she starts getting real concerned and starts panicking. I asked her what was wrong, and her reply was..."I can't find this barbie's boobies.....we've lost her boobies!" She had lost her top, and I guess with barbies, you identify that with "boobies".
4) Raelee loves Mimi's dog Pearl....aka Pearly Girl. Mimi was telling Raelee she needed to come spend the night and she could sleep with her and Pearl. Raelee asked Mimi, "don't you have a daddy at your house?" Mimi told her that her daddy went to heaven and it was just her and Pearl. Raelee was very concerned for Mimi, and told her that she would come over and spend the night and she would pretend to be the daddy.
5) I had on a dress the other day and Raelee said, "mommy, I love your dress, but it's not very fashion." I asked her why it was not "fashion", she says"because you're wearing your flip flops, and it would look more fashion with your pink high heels". Oh brother, what have I created!
6) She wants this VERY expensive horse for Christmas....yes, she starts talking about Christmas as soon as it's over.....called Butterscotch. She has started doing chores around the house to get quarters, so that maybe she can buy Butterscotch before Christmas, since that's a long time away. (hey, whatever works) So every time she puts another quarter in the piggy, she counts and adds up to see how many dollars it is. I only wish it was that simple sweetheart......mommy would be driving a brand new car, with a brand new wardrobe while the nanny was at home cooking and cleaning!
You gotta love the way their little minds work!

0 comments: