Wednesday, June 18, 2008

My baby is now a "big boy"!

Brad has been going to the same lady since he was little for his haircuts. He had an appointment today, so we decided to take Colton along for his first cut. That's right....my child will be "1" next week, and is already needing a trim. We didn't even think about cutting Raelee's hair until she was "3". For those of you who didn't know Brad long ago, he was the only kid in middle school with a beard. My poor, poor Colton! So we get there, and Colton loves the place. He is loving all the mirrors and all the women "oooh and aahhhing" over him. I'm terrified....his birthday is next week, and I'm hoping he doesn't bail out and get a chunk taken out of his hair. Here is his hair right before we started. I tried to pull it over his ears to see how long it was, but you really can't tell in the picture.It's not so much that it was too long, but it was getting really scraggly. The back of his hair was touching his collar, and the sides were covering his ears. To my surprise, he loved it. He laughed at Ms.Melanie the whole time and took a new comb and was combing his own hair. He kept dancing, which means he was having fun. He had all the ladies in there watching him.

Finally, she got the clippers out...oh well, I thought, it was good while it lasted. He thought it was funny! He kept wanting to hold them. I'm so glad it wasn't traumatizing. I think it was way worse for me than it was for him.
So now my baby looks like a little man. Just in time for his birthday next week!


1 comments:

Rachael Anne said...

He looks SOOOOOO cute!!!