Tuesday, June 24, 2008

No "Coltons" Allowed!

I come home from doing an Open House Sunday and sweet, big sister has a new sign on her door.

She has a picture of Colton with an "x" through it taped to her door. I asked her what that meant and she said, "NO COLTONS ALLOWED". OK, I knew this day was coming, but already? Later that evening, Colton goes running down the hallway, right into Raelee's room.....I hear Raelee say, " Uh, excuse me Colton, did you not see the sign?" She sounded like a teenager and it was all I could do not to laugh my head off. Needless to say the sign was down in about an hour because she was bored without Colton interrupting her. I know me and my brother drove my mom bonkers, I guess my day is coming. At least they love each other's company for now, or today that is!

P.S. Thanks Mimi and Margie for babysitting the munchkins for me!

0 comments: