Saturday, May 2, 2009

Disney On Ice

I know it's been a while since I have blogged, so I have a little catching up to do. Last week, Grandmother and Pawpaw bought all the kids, grand kids, and Mimi, tickets to Disney on Ice. Raelee was soooo excited, and Colton kept chanting for "Mickey" (mickey mouse). Once we arrived and loaded down with toys and food, the show begins....Colton FREAKS out. What? Are you kidding me? The kid who wouldn't leave Scooby alone at the last birthday party we went to. Uggg! Well, needless to say I spent most of my time outside with him, or at the top of the stairs. He could care less about seeing "Mickey". It may have been the fact that he was still not 100% from the tonsils either. He did love when the lights came on and the man rode around on the zamboni....of course. He also sat still long enough to scarf down some of Uncle Kevin's popcorn. All the others loved it, and from what I hear, Raelee didn't take her eyes off of it. She loves all of the princesses and anything magical. Thanks Brook for taking care of my munchkin, and thanks Grandmother and Pawpaw for a wonderful treat. Patiently waiting on the show.The 5 minutes that he was still.The kids with their souvenirs.

1 comments:

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

We need to work on Colton loving Mickey...

Love the pictures....and look forward to your help next week...then we are off to visit the Mouse...