Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I'm Baaaack!

Yay! Mommy got sleep last night. Colton slept in his bed all night and woke up at 7am. I think it is just what we both needed. I'm sure Raelee appreciated it too. He ate a whole piece of pizza last night for supper, so maybe that did the trick. Pizza can cure anything.....right? He has always slept in his bed all night, by himself, so I knew he was miserable when he wanted me to hold him all night. That is one reason I haven't moved him to a "big boy" bed yet, because he does so well in his. So, now maybe we can get back on track and get back to a normal routine. I feel so out of whack and behind on all my work. All is well in the Johnson household and mommy has regained her sanity....well, sort of : )

1 comments:

southern daze said...

I'm a firm believer that pizza can cure anything :-) So glad he's feeling better and you both got a good night's sleep!