Thursday, April 9, 2009

A Week Of Togetherness

Well, It's finally here....Spring Break. A time I longed for when I was in school, but Raelee doesn't feel the same. She was so sad to say goodbye to Ms.Becca today. She kept making me reassure her that school was not completely over yet. I promised her a week of fun with the family and she could go back next Monday....I PROMISE! Mommy will definitely be ready to ship the munchkins back as soon as possible. I have gotten pretty spoiled to my Thursday lunch dates with Mom, Mimi, and Aunt Peggy. So, hopefully we will have some nice weather, and the kids can enjoy outside. Or, mommy may be a little nutty by the end of Spring Break if we have to stay indoors the whole time....uuggghh! Don't get my wrong, I love the little monkeys, but preschool and mothers-day-out have kept me sane : )

0 comments: