Monday, May 25, 2009

My Little Girl's Big Day

Friday was a very bitter-sweet day for me. Raelee had her K-4 graduation. My little girl is moving on to Kindergarten this fall! She was so excited, but very said that Mrs.Becca would not be joining her on that journey. We have been so blessed to have such a wonderful place for her to go through mothers-day-out, all the way through pre-k. If Raelee loves her other teachers the way she loves Ms.Becca, we have it made. We will miss it terribly, but look forward to her growth in Kindergarten. It's hard to imagine that 13 years from now, my little girl will be a young lady graduating from high school. (at least we all hope and pray!) Her #1 fan Proudly making her entrance They had a wonderful ceremony with cute songs, and then each came up to receive their diploma. Afterwards was a reception complete with a spacewalk.
The Johnson clan
My parents...aka Grandmother and Pawpaw
Brad's mom...aka Grancee
Mrs.Becca....aka The Best Teacher Ever!
We love you so much Raelee and we are so proud of you. I can't wait to see the beautiful, young lady you grow up to be : )

1 comments:

Liz Folds said...

Christi-it's hard to believe that she and Ella will be going to kindergarten next year and my Amelia just turned one! Time just goes by way too fast!
Where will she be going to Kindergarten? Ella will be at First Baptist.

Liz