Monday, May 11, 2009

Not Me! Monday

I am jumping on the "Not Me!" bandwagon that MckMama has started. I will do this every Monday about the week before. I hope you enjoy!


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I most certainly did not let Raelee play 2 soccer games in a row in the same uniform because she only had them on for 1 hour. NOT ME! What kind of mom would I be?

I did not pick a booger the size of Dallas out of my 2 year old's nose in front of my cousin and almost make her puke her lunch.Nope NOT ME!

I absolutely did not get Raelee a Happy Meal just so she could get ANOTHER Kidz Bop CD. NOT ME! I would never justify that.

I by all means did not scarf down chicken nuggets myself like it was my last meal. NOT ME! I only eat Subway and SlimFast.

I did not keep my kids in pjs all day, then throw them on clothes before going to the in laws for dinner, just like we had been dressed all day. Of course NOT ME!

I am certainly NOT jealous that my husband is going on a fishing trip this week with 20 friends down south. NOT ME! What kind of crazy wife would I be? I get to spend quality time with my kids for 4 DAYS STRAIGHT ALONE!

I would NEVER have done any of these things, and I HOPE that you would not dare do them either!

1 comments:

mykidsmomx4 said...

LOVE IT!

Just stopped in from MckMama's blog and had to say you are pretty good at that Not Me stuff... keep it up! :) Have a great week!