Monday, May 18, 2009

Not Me! Monday

Welcome back to Not Me Monday. Here is my week, or not, in review:

I did not JUST take my 5yr old daughter to the dentist for her FIRST check-up. Duh...NOT ME! That would be totally irresponsible on my part. But, if that did happen, I would be proud to announce that this certain 5yr old has perfect, cavity free teeth!
I did not let my son walk joyously around in my high heels, and play in my curlers, just so I could finish getting dressed. NOT ME! What mother would allow such a thing.
I did not eat a snickers for supper while watching the Grey's Anatomy season finale. Nope...NOT ME! But, I'm sure it would have been REALLY good.
I did not call the lady at the school board AGAIN to see if Raelee had moved up on the list for magnet school. NOT ME! I'm not the crazy stalker type.
I did not let the kids skip their bath after swimming because they were cleaner than when they started, and I was exhausted. Of course not...NOT ME! That would be totally unsanitary.
WOW... I really feel better about myself now, knowing that NONE of these things really happened. How about you?
This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

1 comments:

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

I love the "Not Me!" posts......I read lots of them on Jennifers blog and get a lot of laughs.....