Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Soccer Girl

Raelee had her last soccer game Friday night. We spent the whole week playing rain out games, since it has been raining here FOREVER. I am so proud of my little Rae. She ran up and down that field the whole season like a champ. Bless her heart, as you can see, she is so much smaller (and younger) than everyone else, so I was so glad she didn't give up. She had a blast. Brad and I want to encourage her to do whatever makes her happy, whether it be sports, school groups, church activities, or all of the above. We are here for her to live and learn. She wants to try something different every season, and I think that's great. I don't want her to get so wrapped up and involved in one thing right now that she gets burnt out. Who knows what the little munchkin will come home wanting to do, or be in, once Kindergarten starts! WOW....that's just in a few months....UGGHHH!

I do believe the sun is in their eyes
She is soooo proud of her medal
Pizza party afterwards at Mr.Gatti's
Colton waited all season for this part

0 comments: