Sunday, September 28, 2008

Lunch Date Thursdays

I know I'm a tad bit late on this, but haven't been on here much lately. Every Thursday is MY day, while both kids are in school. Mom, Mimi and I have decided that is our lunch date and shopping day. This Thursday Aunt Peggy was able to join us. Mom and I started out early shopping for some baby and birthday gifts. We later joined Mimi and Aunt Peggy at the BellMead Shopping center for some shopping and lunch. We had lunch at Fairfield Market, which is always fabulous, then on to Chicos to do some damage. I had a lot of fun trying on clothes with the girls. It's always good to have family with you because they are totally honest. I couldn't ask for a better group of women to spend my day with. I'm so blessed that I have such a close family and we love to do things together. Not a lot of people can say that these days. I have the most incredible women in my family and I think God for them everyday. I love you so much and I can't wait to spend my Thursdays with you!

P.S. Colton had a better day at school. He did really well and only cried when someone else would start crying.

0 comments: