Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I Know....I Know.....I Know

I haven't blogged in the last week.......sorry! It's been really crazy, but yet boring all at once. Raelee is going to pre-school everyday, and LOVES it. Colton goes to mothers-day-out on Thursdays, and I don't think I need to comment on how that's going. Let's just say, it's a work in progress. He's only been twice, so we'll see. Raelee is doing wonderful in school. I bought her a new board to hang all of her work on everyday. She is so proud. Colton is so funny without her here, he doesn't know what he wants to play with first. This is also new for me. Getting Raelee up, dressed, and lunch made everyday by a certain time. We're doing pretty good I must say. We haven't even been late yet.
The weather has been really nuts here too. It will be beautiful one week and I will be running to death showing houses, then the next week we're having wicked weather. Everyone has been freaking out and draining all the gas stations and buying up all the groceries. Not to mention all of the extra people that have been in town. It's been a mad house around here. A lot of people are still without power thanks to Ike this weekend. We lost power for about 24hrs. We had to pack up and go stay at mom and dad's. Oh, and let me mention, Colton happened to be running 102 temp during all this mess too. Thanks mom and dad for putting up with a sick little one, a bored big one, and a stressed out mommy. Couldn't have done it without ya! Now we are having beautiful, fall weather, and the kiddos are doing great. It's finally starting to feel like football season around here!
I have been fortunate with work lately. Real estate has kept me busy. Anyone looking to buy or sell let me know and I would love to help you.
Hope you all are having a wonderful week. I promise I will post some new pics of the kids soon.

0 comments: