Friday, August 22, 2008

Rainy Days & Shoe Shopping

It's been a little yucky here lately, so the kids and I have had a LOT of togetherness. Yesterday we finally got a little sunshine and we headed out shopping for school shoes. With Grandmother in tow, we hit every shoe store on Youree Dr. to find my fat foot boy, and my itty bitty princess some shoes. Raelee definitely takes after her mamma....she ended up with 6 pairs of shoes. I'm really ashamed to admit that! Girls have to have certain shoes for certain outfits. Boys just need the basic brown and tennis shoes....sorry Colton. Anyway, we survived and Raelee will have cute feet if nothing else.
Here are a few videos of the rest of the week inside. We played every board game, did every puzzle, colored every picture and watched every movie. Colton's favorite game is Wack-A-Mole.(For good reason I guess) I think Brad was actually relieved to go back to work Wednesday. They may drive us nuts when we are all confined in one house all day.....but we love these little restless monsters!
P.S. You can push pause on my music so that you can hear the videos.
This first one is of Colton covering his ears every time Raelee's bear starts to sing.

This next one is of the kids playing Wack-A-Mole.

Last one is of Raelee singing a beautiful song.(that she's making up as she goes)

0 comments: