Monday, August 11, 2008

Never Another One......

You can never have another one, just like the other one! I was watching the kids last night and I was thinking, it's amazing how different my two children are. Raelee was an easy baby, would stay with anyone, and took such gentle care of everything. Take all of that and reverse it...that's my Colton. They both have such unique personalities. Raelee is a true daddy's girl, and Colton is for sure a mamma's boy. One has the most blue eyes, and the other one has dark brown. One will eat ANYTHING, and the other is picky and can't stand certain smells. Raelee would sit and play, and still does, with something for long periods of time. Colton has to be moving at ALL times. The list goes on and on. They both go to bed very easy, and sleep all night, and they both LOVE music. It's just amazing how you can birth two totally different children. I love these little people with all my heart and I can't wait to see how they grow. I love you Rae and Colt!

0 comments: