Thursday, August 7, 2008

Purdy Peppers

Here is a pic of the pretty peppers we had in our dinner last night. As most of you know, I can be Super Mom, but I am no Betty Crocker! Raelee was flipping through cookbooks admiring many desserts, and I got this sudden urge to cook. We found lots of great recipes, and headed to the grocery store with a long list. I'm surprised Brad didn't have a heart attack when he came home and found out what I was doing. I really do like to cook, I just don't like doing it with two people up under me. Well, I guess that's not really an excuse, seeing as that I didn't cook pre-children either. Also, when you have a husband that cooks, you tend to let him feel needed in that area. But, I'm ready now, so move over Betty Crocker, this southern gal is heatin' up the kitchen!
P.S. Are you proud Mimi? If you hurry back I'll try something new on you too! See ya soon...MUAH!!!

1 comments:

Carrie said...

It really is so hard to cook with 2 little ones, but I love when I get inspired! Looks yummy.