Thursday, August 14, 2008

Nothing New

Hey everyone! Not a lot new has been going on in the Johnson household this week. I've been working, it's been hot outside, and Colton (yet again) has a yucky nose. Brad is on his 5 days off now, so maybe we'll do something interesting. I want to take Raelee to Gator and Friends, so we'll see. Raelee's pre-school will start Sept 2, so she is counting down the days. Colton will go one day a week too. She has already told me that she will take very good care of him at school. What a GREAT big sis. Until then, we're just trying to find some last minute fun summer things to do!

P.S. When Grandmother and Pawpaw play the Wii games all night and are not sore, and I play 3o mins and can't move my arms......I think that means I need to hit the gym. (or the Wii a little more!)

0 comments: