Monday, March 23, 2009

Spring Has Sprung....WOOHOO

We had some beautiful weather here this weekend! Raelee had a soccer game Saturday, and she did great. Even though she pretty much just chases everyone around, she is having a BLAST, so I am so excited. Thanks to everyone for coming out and watching. Here are a few pics.

She needs to learn not to play DEFENSE against her own team!
Rileigh and Raelee taking a break
Cousins, Raelee and Josh
Sunday I did an Open House, so Raelee went to Grancee's and Colton went to Dylan's game with mom and dad. (by the way, congrats to my nephews Dylan, and John Michael on their baseball games this weekend....GOOD JOB guys!) After that was all done, the kids, mom and dad, and I went down to the Boardwalk at the last minute. I needed to exchange an outfit for Colton, and of course, that turned in to dinner and a carousel ride. The weather was so beautiful, we just couldn't go home. We ate at Joe's Crab Shack and Colton loved it. He was movin and grovin the whole time. He also had shrimp for the first time, which he LOVED. He is definitely his momma's boy!
She jumped up on the rock and struck this pose herself! I have NO IDEA where she gets it from....hmm
The kids were just so excited to FINALLY be outside! Even though we have beautiful weather, the pollen is killing us. The kids definitely got the allergy genes from their daddy. They have been congested and sneezing like crazy. Hopefully this rain we're about to get will wash a little away....maybe. I hope you all had a wonderful weekend : )

2 comments:

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Love the pictures. Sounds like yall had a fun
weekend.

Thanks for coming by my blog.

Anonymous said...

So cute childrens!! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend with lot of fun : )