Sunday, March 8, 2009

Rounding The Corner

Well, everyone finally got a full nights sleep last night.......but, not before Raelee and I adopted her Webkinz pet on the computer that her sweet teacher, Mrs. Becca gave her. She brought it to Raelee yesterday with some balloons. Raelee absolutely loves her some Mrs. Becca, so she REALLY thinks she's wonderful now. Anyway, she slept all night and had a great day today. She still has the upset stomach, and probably will for the next couple of days. She is slowly but surely getting her little energy back. Colton missed her so much, and it's killing him that she just wants to lay on the couch all day. He is totally bored! Mom, Mimi and I went to Ladies Connection at church tonight, so daddy got to entertain for a while. I must confess....it felt pretty good. Here are a few of the pics from the hospital to see the difference in my sweet girl. Again, thanks for all your prayers and sweet emails. I love you all!

DAY 1

DAY 2 I took this picture this morning....Colton missed her so much : (

3 comments:

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Christi,

Your kids are too cute. I am so glad that all are on the mend now....It was good to see you tonight....

Teresa

Carrie said...

I am so glad she's feeling better, I have been thinking about you guys.....sounds like she handled it well.

Liz Folds said...

Christi-I'm so glad that Raelee is on the mend. My prayers have been with you through all of this.
Now Mommy needs to get some rest!

Liz