Saturday, March 7, 2009

Back At Home

Raelee got to come home today, due to everyone's prayers and one strong little girl. It was amazing the difference in her yesterday and today. I will post pics tomorrow, I am just too exhausted tonight. The doctor confirmed that she had Rotavirus, but she should be fine around Colton since she has not vomited or ran fever for the last 24hrs. We just need to make sure we wash our hands like crazy. She was so brave and was such a sport, especially for someone who has only been to 3 sick visits to the doctor her whole 5yrs of life! She has done really well at home so far. She ate a PB&J and some goldfish and has held it down....woohoo! For now, we are off to bed since we are exhausted and of all nights to loose an hour.....bummer. I feel like I haven't slept in four days....oh wait.....I HAVEN'T! So, thanks to the grandparents for helping out with Colton and bringing us lots of goodies to the hospital. Raelee loved the goodies, and Colton had a blast playing basketball and going to the park. (between us....he didn't miss me as much as I had hoped)

0 comments: