Tuesday, March 31, 2009

It's Not CUSH'S....But It Will Do

We have had some not so wonderful weather, yet again, this week. Hot...cold....rainy...dry....geeeezzz enough already. Raelee and I were bored to death Friday during a tornadic weather episode, and mommy wanted something sweet. It really took everything in my power not to drive to Cush's for a wonderful cupcake, but instead, Raelee and I spent the evening baking. Raelee loves to bake, for those of you that know me well.....know that I am no Betty Crocker! I like to do it with Raelee though, and make it our "girls" time. So we found some strawberry cake mix (yes, I said bake, but I still have to use the box!), vanilla icing, and some pink sprinkles. To top it off, I found some Barbie cupcake papers...woohoo...mom rocks! So despite the horrific weather, and fear that the power would go out mid-baking, we made some yummy cupcakes, if I do say so myself. I may just have to start charging $3.oo per cupcake too. Move over Cush's...you aint got nothin on mamma and RaeRae!Master chefPurdy while in the kitchenColton was REALLY ready for them to be done
Almost complete

Being extra nice to sissy, to make sure there was a cupcake with his name on it!

3 comments:

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

So cute...Parker had to have two cupcakes at Cush's this week...told him it would break the bank...but then I could live on their chicken salad.

Did you get my email?

southern daze said...

The next time I make cupcakes and have a gazillion extras now I know where I can take them :-)

southern daze said...

p.s. southern daze is cyndi