Sunday, February 15, 2009

A Week In Review

There hasn't been anything too exciting going on in the Johnson house lately. Everyone finally got well, and we had a whole weekend full of things to do, and low and behold, Colton starts with the "yuck" nose. Allergies....I just keep telling myself.....allergies. At least we made it to get a haircut. (that's a whole other blog in itself!) We had a couple of beautiful days, so that means 2 things: 1) The kids LOVE playing outside, and 2) Mommy gets very busy selling houses. The housing market is fine in Shreveport, because I either talked to, or showed, everyone in the city a house this week. NOT that I am complaining.....bring it on.....babies need a new pair of shoes! (or 2 or 3....hehe!)Colton is "helping" daddy fix Raelee's seat.He thought he should try it out first.She calls herself "bike-girl" Now for a ride in the Jeep!

We also had some really bad, rainy days, and this is how Colton entertained himself.
He is looking for his strawberry! Brad and I were laughing so hard!Raelee was so excited to take tulips to Ms. Becca for Valentines Day.
Friday night mom and dad kept the kids while we went to dinner with Lisa and Randall. I pretty much worked all day yesterday and today, then I took Raelee to see Brooke in her cheer competition this evening. I didn't really think she liked it, but when we came home, she was doing everything in "cheer" and wanting me to put her in the air like those "cheerleader girls". By all means, we know the girl loves to wear big bows!

It was just a really nice, family week. I hope you all had a wonderful week too!

1 comments:

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Christi,

Finally have my blog up and running. I have a lot of questions and things to learn. I have debated over and over again about jumping into the blog world and finally decided to go for it.

I journal anyway, so why not do it among a group of great gals. Not to mention, the typing will be much more legible than my handwriting.

I enjoy reading about your kids. I need to find out how you post such great pictures.

Have a good week,
Teresa