Thursday, February 19, 2009

My Love Bugs

I love these little people (and big person) so much! Our household has been pretty crazy lately with everyone being sick, Brad being at the fire station, and everyone getting the fever to go house hunting. Sometimes, we get so overwhelmed and in the same routine everyday that we forget to just stop and enjoy what is in front of us. Yesterday afternoon was so beautiful, (80 degrees for you folks not here) so I took the kids outside for a while. I love to watch them play and giggle together. I didn't take my camera, because I just wanted to sit back and watch, and not be trying to capture a cute shot. Although, I have to say, there would have been many. As crazy as they drive me sometimes, these 3 people are the love of my life. Brad is an amazing daddy and wonderful husband. Raelee is my little care taker and loves to help mommy. Colton...well, Colton is my little monkey. He runs me ragged getting into EVERYTHING, but then comes and cuddles up on my lap with those big brown eyes and his "banky"...aka blanket. I just need to take a deep breath, sit back, and enjoy this weekend and my family. I hope you will all do the same!

0 comments: