Wednesday, February 4, 2009

All The Rage

Raelee got a bottle top necklace from Aunt Jennifer for her birthday. Apparently, these are the new thing if you have a child anywhere from 5-15yr. Well, they looked really easy to make, so I started to dabble. Like most of you know, I dabble a little to often. Anyway, I am up to my ears in bottle tops and can't stop. Raelee loves to help me pick out new ones to make, so it's been really fun together. I have made several for friends and family. So, if anyone has a birthday to go to soon, this is a GREAT (and cheap) gift. The stores can't keep them in stock! Here are some of my latest......enjoy : )

Hello Kitty and My Little PonyI have several different patterns for initials Baseball and Camo LSU I have different color ribbons to choose from. The tops attach with a magnet, so you can switch them out with each outfit! They are $5 for the necklace, $6 for the top or 3 for $15.








1 comments:

Carrie said...

how do you do them???? VERY cute.