Saturday, December 13, 2008

Yummy Christmas Treats

Raelee and I got a craving to make some homemade rice krispy treats. So, we decided to put our Christmas flare on them. We used our candy cane, snowman, and Christmas tree cookie cutters. Then, we decorated with red gel, and M&Ms. So, here are a few pics of the final product. Daddy came home from hunting and was excited that we had made a favorite snack. We all had a belly full of Krispies....uugghh. Raelee loves being in the kitchen. Too bad her mommy is not a better example!
Later that night, the kiddos were watching a Christmas movie while I was cleaning the kitchen. (yes I do clean, I just don't like to) I glanced over at them, and at that moment Raelee leaned over and gave Colton the most sweetest, gentle, loving kiss on the cheek. Colton in turn, took out his paci, leaned over and kissed her back, then put his head on her shoulder. AWWW! My first instinct was to run over and get my camera, but I just stood there and watched them both, so sweet and loving. Raelee takes such good care of Colton, and he loves to do everything sissy does. Don't get me wrong, they argue more than kiss, but these two babies love each other more than anything. I am so blessed with two healthy beautiful children, and I think God for them EVERYDAY. There are for sure days, I want to lock myself in the closet and just sit in quiet. BUT, then I realize how boring that would be! My life is now complete because of these 2 sweet blessings and I wouldn't have it any other way.

0 comments: