Tuesday, December 2, 2008

My Picture Perfect Ballerina

I entered Raelee in a photo contest for the SB Magazine a few weeks ago. They were having a contest to win tickets to see the Radio City Christmas Musical featuring the Rockettes. You had to send in their picture in a dance outfit, so I sent in her recital pic. They called yesterday and, drum roll please........RAELEE WON! We are soooo excited. She won 4 tickets to the show. We have decided that Raelee, Grandmother, Mimi, and I will all go. It is going to be a fun "girls" night. We're all going to dress up and go somewhere fun to eat, and have a wonderful time. I am so excited that 4 generations will get to spend such a memorable night together!
Also, she will be featured in the January issue of the magazine as the winner in her category. Don't worry...you know I'll remind you ; ) Here is the winning pic!

0 comments: