Tuesday, December 9, 2008

A Weekend Full Of Plays

Raelee and I got to attend two fun plays this weekend. Saturday my niece, Sidney, was in Robinhood. Raelee and I met Pappy (my father-n-law) and Taylor to watch the show. It was outside at Centenary College, so thank goodness it turned out to be a beautiful day. Sidney played the part of the Wolverine. The girls had fun and Pappy bought them princess halos like the girls in the play.

Sunday night, was Songs of the Season. Our church puts this incredible show on every year at The Strand. I was in it up until I had the babies, but I think Raelee and I may try to do it next year. She wants to be a reindeer....well duh! For those of you who have never been, you are missing out. It's a fantastic show for the whole family. (well except screaming babies...aka Colton..which is why him and daddy stayed home) We have been talking about the Rockettes so much, Raelee kept asking me, "where are the girls dressed in Santa costumes?" Next week sweetheart......different time and place. Also, while they were singing, "Come see the Lamb", Raelee was anxiously awaiting for a little lamb to come on stage. My sweet girl....always animals on the brain! She had a blast, and was able to see a lot of her cousins.

0 comments: