Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Rockin With The Rockettes

Last night was the Radio City Christmas Spectacular featuring the Rockettes. Raelee, Mimi, Mom, and I all went.(thanks to Raelee Rue for winning us tickets!) First we went to dinner at Trejos (nothing like good ole mexican food when it's 32 degrees outside), then on to the show. We had good seats, and had so much fun. Raelee got a pink, toy soldier shirt, like the girls wear in the show. She was so excited and kept wanting me to take pictures of everything. I was able to take a few, but it was hard, because they were NEVER still! They were so amazing and I wish they would come every year. This would be a great Christmas tradition to start. Here are a few of the pics..... I had FUN Girls!!!!!Four Generations!

Raelee loved that they had a manger scene, complete with camels, sheep, and a donkey!

She was so excited to wear her pink soldier shirt to school and tell everyone about it.Her soldier impression : )

My future Rockette!

0 comments: