Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Round 3- SANTA!

After Brad got home from the fire station Christmas afternoon, I brought the kids home to see what Santa had brought. Colton saw one toy out, and went straight for it. I couldn't even get him to open anything else. Raelee was so excited, she didn't know what to go to first. She got the Giddy-Up-N-Go Pony, and everything else you can imagine. Colton finally got some good "boy toys" to play with. It was so much fun watching them tear into everything and get so excited. I was trying to watch, take pictures, and make sure Brad was video taping......whew! Here is what we managed to capture.
Diamond Castle Barbie to go with the carriage
The greatest toy ever...he would not leave it alone
Giddy-Up-N-Go Pony and Equestrian outfit
Ride em' cowboy
Pweeze sissy!
"No more pictures....I want to play!"
I
t was weird having the kids open "Santa" later in the day and not be in their PJs, but it was worth it to get to wait on daddy. At least we know he's off next year!

1 comments:

DeAnn said...

I swear we are raising the same boy. Cole opened about one gift then just wanted to play!