Monday, June 1, 2009

Not Me Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


Being the humble real estate agent that I am, I would not brag that I sold a friend's house before even sticking the sign in the yard.Uh uh...NOT ME! That would be soooo tacky.

There is no way that I would put off cleaning my house, just so that it would not be ready to put on the market..... because I don't want to move. What? NOT ME! What kind of example would I be setting?

I, by no means, was about to loose it this week because it was the first week of summer, and BOTH of the kids decided to get sick. Nope....NOT ME! Ooohhhh, those poor little babies with an ear ache and stuffy nose : (

Also, I would not leave those sick babies home alone with daddy while I went to my office and just happen to stop in at the tanning bed to do a Mystic Tan. Absolutely.....NOT ME! Mommy must be home with sicklings at ALL times.

I hope none of you would have done any of these things this week either!

1 comments:

Carrie said...

where are you moving????