Monday, June 8, 2009

A Birthday Blog For My "Little" Brother

My brother's birthday was last Sunday, so the family got together for food, and some swimming. I had to take Raelee to the doctor that morning, and she had a painful ear infection from swimming earlier that week. So needless to say, Brad stayed home with Rae, while Colton and I headed over for the fun. This week has been absolutely INSANE with real estate, so I haven't necessarily been in the "blogging" mood at night. So, here is my birthday blog for Kevin....better late than never!My "little" bro, Kevin, and his handsome son, Dylan. I say "little" bro, because even though he is younger, he's about 2 ft. taller! Family fun Smooches for Grandmother. He was giving her kisses, so she would paddle him out to the waterfall. The babies love the waterfall.....and, they LOVE watermelon. Only grandmother and pawpaw would let babies eat watermelon while on a float in the pool!
Kevin, I know I don't say it much, but I love you dearly. I am so proud of the man you have become. You are a wonderful daddy and uncle. Just a big kid at heart. My kids are very lucky to have you in their lives. You have had many bumps along the way, but your beautiful family is proof of your love and devotion. I know there are many great things for you ahead. I love you so much....your "older but shorter" sis : )

0 comments: