Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Happy Fathers Day

I am truly a very lucky girl. I have an amazing dad, an awesome husband, and a wonderful father-n-law. We were fortunate to celebrate each one of these special men Sunday. First, we celebrated my dad. All of the family came over (minus Brad, he was at work), and had lots of yummy food, and let the kids swim. I have the most wonderful dad, father, and best friend. He is the definition of the word "perfect father". I love you so much daddy!

Me, Dad, and my brother Kevin

4 Generations - Dylan, Dad, Kevin and Papaw



PawPaw with a present from all the kiddos


Dylan and Raelee

Brad got home later that afternoon, and the kids were excited to give him his presents. I am so fortunate to have such a loving husband that loves my kids unconditionally. They adore their daddy so much, and there is nothing greater than to see their faces when he comes home from work. We love you daddy and hope you had a wonderful Father's Day!

We all took power naps, then headed to the Johnson side for dinner.


3 Generations - Colton, Brad and Pappy
Colton and John Michael

1 comments:

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Love this post....I love family pictures of the generations....