Friday, June 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Baby Boy

Two years ago today, my sweet baby Colton was born. He has completed our family, and changed my life like I never thought possible. Everyone warned me about those big brown eyes staring at me and asking "mommy... pweez". He melts my heart. He has incredible love for his big sister and follows her around ALL day. He is starting to copy her a little too much. Daddy is getting concerned with all the dress up and dancing in high heels...HA! He is definitely my little climber, and can get to anything he sets his mind to. With a mind of his own, and his innocent grin, this monkey knows TROUBLE. He is daddy's little ball player, mommy's little cuddle buddy and Raelee's bubby. We love you so much Colton, and wish you a wonderful 2nd birthday!

We woke up this morning, had "birthday" pancakes, then took the kids to Sci-port. Here are a few pics of the birthday boy's day.
Up, up, and away
He can find a ball anywhere we goRaelee's dance moves are priceless
This evening we decided to go ahead, and let him open a present from us. I didn't even have it wrapped yet, but he didn't mind. He got a new train, and a Thomas the Train toy. He LOVED it, and played with it the rest of the night. He is really into "choo choos" right now....and anything else with wheels!

1 comments:

Carrie said...

What a sweet boy. I bet those beautiful eyes do melt your heart, he is a CUTIE. How do you say no?

I hope he had a great birthday, can you believe our babies are two?