Sunday, January 25, 2009

Struck With The "Yuck Bug"

No, I haven't fallen off the face of the earth, for those of you concerned! The Johnson household has been quarantined from everyone this week. I never ever, ever, get sick.....but, this week was definitely the exception. I'm talking the fever, chills, congestion, no appetite (the only positive thing), and indescribable weakness. I started running fever last Sunday, and Brad got sick Monday. This thing spreads like wild fire, but neither one of the kids got sick. Brad and I took turns with the kids, and made it through. Raelee ran some fever yesterday, but I think she slept it off. I don't think she's getting the full virus. Colt man is going strong, so hopefully he's in the clear.
So, since I didn't blog all week, I didn't get to wish Brad a Happy Birthday. Brad's birthday was last Friday, and we went to dinner with a group of friends. We had a fantastic time and wonderful dinner. Saturday was Josh's birthday party at Party Central. This could have very well been where the "yuck bug" struck. I took Raelee and Brad kept Colton at home. You would understand if you have ever been to Party Central! Sunday, I went with Deanna and Jenn to take the kids to the movies. This my friends, is the last thing I remember for five days! So, hope you all stay well, and I can't wait to get out of this house this week : )

0 comments: