Tuesday, January 6, 2009

OK....I Surrender!

I thought this 365 picture deal was going to be fun.......well, that's a negative. It's only been a week and I'm already tired of it! It's a lot harder than you think to take a picture EVERYDAY of the kids. I don't want it to be boring and just be taking pictures just to have one everyday. I want them to actually mean something. (and I don't want my kids to run every time they see the camera by the middle of the year.) So, I have decided to post one every week instead of everyday. Every Sunday I will put up a new pic of each one of the kiddos, so by the end of the year, I will have 52. A perfect number to make a nice little album. This one I know I can do....I do that anyway! You can click on the site on the side of this page that says "my 52wk project". I think this is much more realistic : )

0 comments: