Thursday, January 1, 2009

Here It Is!

O.K., here is my New Year's resolution........I am jumping on the 365 project on Flickr. I will be taking a photo of someone in our family everyday for the next 365 days. Most of these people do professional pics, but I'm just doing it for fun. I'm going to print the photos at the end of each month, because I never have albums for my kids to look at. I've gotten so used to just burning my pictures on a cd, then we never see them again. I want prints! So, keep your fingers crossed that I finish the project.....and keep my sanity. You can keep track of it at:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/johnsonfamilymemories/
Besides this, I vow to lose weight, eat better, be better organized....yada, yada yada : )
Hope you all have a wonderful start to 2009!

2 comments:

DeAnn said...

You are so brave to take that one! I am going to be watching it :)

Carrie said...

That's a good idea. I almost did it last year.