Monday, November 3, 2008

Calling All Units

My little fireman and his trusty dalmatian were in full force for Halloween. We live in the greatest neighborhood for kids to score some major candy. All the neighbors "tailgate" down by the street so the kiddos don't have to go to each house and ring the doorbell. (I honestly think it's more so that we don't have to keep opening the door and letting mosquitoes in....duh Louisiana!) We had my parents, Kevin, Alisha and Alyssa, Mimi, and the Burrows over for our annual Halloween get together. Colton and Alyssa took their usual spot in the wagon, while Raelee skipped along from house to house. Alisha and I kept laughing at how cute she looked from behind with her little tail wagging as she bopped along. She was so excited and had such a good time. I never got a pic of Colton with his fire helmet on. He wears it all over the house, but why on earth would I expect that he would wear it with his actual costume? Go figure! We added bows to Raelee ears and gems to the collar to make it a "girl" dog. We had a really good time, and the kids were totally pooped. I just LOVE Halloween! The Candy MonstersRaelee and Grandmother on a missionThe poodle cleaning her paws Colton saw the fire truck

Raelee and Josh Our sweet little puppy Colton didn't last as long as sissy




0 comments: