Thursday, November 20, 2008

Are You Ready To Get Your Jingle On?

I have been tagged to answer this question....Are you ready to get your jingle on?

I absolutely LOVE the holiday season. It's like time stands still for the month of December and everything seems magical. Here are a few of my favorite things about Christmas.

1) I love Black Friday! (day after Thanksgiving) Lisa and I get our wind suits and Starbucks and hit the stores at 5am. We have such a blast and it just kicks off the holiday.

2) Going to Songs of the Season and getting in the Christmas spirit and what it's all about.

3) Walking in stores and restaurants and hearing Christmas music everywhere and everyone being in the giving spirit.

4) Sitting in the living room at night and our house being lit by the beautiful tree and the many lights outside. (although, we'll see how many decorations we get up this year with Colt man running the house!)

5) I love the treats that everyone bakes and brings over to share. (notice I said everyone, I'm not Betty Crocker...remember)

6) Wearing our matching pjs and seeing Raelee's face come around the corner Christmas morning. This year I'll have 2 munchkins fighting to get to the tree first!

7) Getting lots of Christmas cards and seeing everyones family and how they've grown....keep um coming guys.

8) Sitting by the fire and watching Christmas movies and drinking hot chocolate.

9) Going with the whole family to Christmas in Roseland.

10) Last, but not least......The most wonderful thing, is being so fortunate to spend the holidays with my entire family. What a blessing that we are all together and get to share these memories every year.

So the answer to the question is....ABSOLUTELY....I'm ready to get my jingle on!
The people I tag next are: Carrie, Deann, and Michelle B.

0 comments: