Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Day

We were so lucky that Brad was off for Christmas this year. It's not as fun when he is at the fire station, and we have to go and celebrate alone, or wait until the next day when he is off. This year was perfect. We went to my parents for lunch with the Hagedorn side, (dad's amazing ribs) then to his parents for dinner. We did not do presents with all the cousins at mom and dad's until the next day when we could get everyone together.

My CrewGrandmother and her babiesShe dreamed about this balloon carriage. Thanks Grancee and Pappy!Checking out his new train table
Daddy....can the kids have their toys back?

Say Cheeeeeese

They both love their new video games. I love that Raelee's is educational, and I also love that I thought to get Colton a Toy Story one, so he would try to steal Raelee's. Woohoo....points for mommy!

0 comments: