Monday, December 7, 2009

Christmas At Bass Pro Shop?

Yep....Especially if you live in Louisiana! Saturday we took the kids to Bass Pro Shop, were they have a winter wonderland set up. They can make a craft, write letters to Santa, play lots of games, visit Santa and Mrs. Claus.....and of course, a huge train table. Colton was totally mesmerized when we walked into the building. Parking FOREVER away and fighting a bazillion people was all worth it to see that sweet boy in awe of the large Christmas train. To my surprise they BOTH went and set on Santa's lap, and in detail told him what they wanted. In fact, Colton made sure to tell him quite a few times about his need for a train....just to make sure he understood.
I could have left him here and shopped all day and he would have never have known I was gone.My beautiful girl is growing up so fast

They just had to try out the display tent

One last look at the Choo-Choo

They had so much fun, and were worn slap out. I love making these precious memories during the holidays. We have a schedule full for next weekend too!

2 comments:

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

I have missed you.....I always love your pictures...

Christi Johnson said...

Awe, Thank you so much! This move through me out of whack, and I felt like I couldn't get caught up. I'm back on track though, and have enjoyed getting caught up on your blog as well : )