Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Ellerbe Extreme

I know, I know, I know....I have been a BAD blogging mommy lately. Things have been crazy around here, and real estate has had me so busy, that my brain is too fried at night to sit down and write. So I'll go back a few weeks, and catch up on my post : )

The last few weeks, the kids have been going to summer camp 2 days a week at Ellerbe Extreme. They loved it and it was a good break for mommy to get caught up on some things. (not blogging, obviously!) Colton will go back there for Mother's Day Out, and Raelee will start Kindergarten at University Elementary. Most of her friends from Ellerbe will be there, so she is excited.

1 comments:

Gordon Family said...

Hi, I found you through Carrie Warren's Blog. I enjoy reading your blog. My oldest will also be starting University in the fall.