Sunday, August 30, 2009

A Big Week!

Well, we did it! We completed our first whole week of Kindergarten...AND....we sold our house. Raelee had a great week at school and ended up with smiley faces everyday. She tells me as we're getting dressed every morning that she doesn't like Kindergarten because of naps, but when I pic her up, she is a ball of energy...excited to tell me about her day! We have an amazing teacher, that couldn't be a more perfect fit for Raelee. I ate lunch with her at school Tuesday, and it was so cute seeing how grown up they all are. I was wanting to help them get everything opened, BUT they had it all under control. We are already getting lots of info on things to get involved in...soooo, just to give you a taste....I am officially a Soccer, Girl Scout, and PTA MOM...WHEW! And we just got done with the first week!!!!!
Also, this week, we sold our house. Now, we haven't "closed" on it, just have a contract. We are set to close October 9th, then we will start building. As of right now, it looks like we will be building in Twelve Oaks, BUT that may change tomorrow. Depends what side Brad wakes up on...Ha! God has blessed us with a couple of living options while we are building, so that we don't have to rent an apartment. It's going to be through the holidays, and I want to keep it as normal for the kids as possible.
Next week is full of soccer practice, girl scout meetings, real estate, and birthday parties, so I'll be sure to keep you all up to date : )

0 comments: