Sunday, October 5, 2008

Latest News

OK, so mom is doing lots better. She is moving around pretty good, but her legs are still really weak. She felt a lot better today and most of the swelling and fluid have gone down. We may try to get out tomorrow and do a little walking to see if it helps.

I took Colton to get another haircut yesterday. He looks like a little man....or should I say, little version of Brad!

Pie Works by our house is opening tomorrow. We went to a special preview last night with Lisa, Randall and Josh. It was fabulous. I'm so excited that they are soooo close. Raelee and Colton LOVED the bread sticks. I'm sure they will know us by name.

Colton is coming down with yet another cold. I'm convinced he is just a typical snot-nose boy!
Besides that, everything else in the Johnson household is going great. Life is GOOD!

0 comments: