Monday, October 20, 2008

A Day With The Daughter

Raelee and I very rarely get a day just to ourselves, so yesterday we took FULL advantage. Brad decided him and Colton could hang out and watch football while I spent the day with my Raelee Rue. There was a fall festival at The Provenance with live music, games, face painting, pumpkin and cupcake decorating, and some great snacks. After the festival, it was too beautiful to go home, so we headed to the Boardwalk, of course. After much shopping and snacking, we rode the trolley and carousel and called it a day. Here are some of our favorite pics. First the face painting, a rainbow of course
Then some serious cupcake decorating
Major concentration on the pumpkin decorating
Here is the final product, complete with an umbrella
In the pumpkin patch at the Boardwalk
Last, but not least, our carousel ride to end the day!


I love to take special days just for my sweet girl. I enjoy our talks and our shopping adventures. Raelee loves to shop when it's just me and her. She was acting so grown up, it just made me want to freeze time, and never let her go. My little baby girl is getting so big. I really hope she continues to want to spend "girl time" with mommy. I don't think mommy is ready to give it up any time soon!

0 comments: