Monday, October 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Dad******Happy Anniversary Brad

October 6th is such a special day for me. Today I get to celebrate 2 amazing men in my life. Today is dad's birthday, and mine and Brad's anniversary.

I have one of the most amazing father's in the world. He is the foundation of our family and I think God for him everyday. He is a father, friend, supporter, provider, but most of all, my rock. There has never been anything too big or small that Daddy couldn't handle, or didn't have time for. Always a phone call and a hug away. I am truly honored to be your daughter. I love you and I hope you had a wonderful birthday!
God blessed me with wonderful parents who have been married for 32yrs and I just hope Brad and I can follow in their steps. I have learned over these last 7 yrs that NO marriage is perfect. No man does things around the house EXACTLY like you want them, or is romantic at all the right times. I have learned not base my marriage on all my favorite shows, especially the mushy ones! All that matter is that our love is strong and I pray ALOT. I have a wonderful husband that is an amazing father to our children. He is such a hard worker and provider for our family. I'm am truly blessed to have him in my life. To see the father he has become is overwhelming. There is nothing more rewarding than to see your husband rolling around on the floor with both of the kids wrestling him, laughing as hard as they can. He was such a huge help this week, while I was staying with mom. I think him and Colton have really bonded. I love you baby, and I can't wait for many more to come!

2 comments:

painting me happy said...

hi christi -

thanks for your comments! i don't know what we are going to be like...but i know we'll have fun doing it! all of my friends make so much fun of me - but these are the things my mom did for me...that our kids will remember!
happy anniversary to you! hope you got to go out and celebrate together!
what letter are yall working on this week?! :)
meredith

painting me happy said...

oops...i commented from my "painting" blog! i haven't sent the link out yet - tell me what you think!!!!

www.paintingmehappy.blogspot.com

mere
(from the price family)