Monday, January 31, 2011

More Cheers And Pampering

This weekend was actually pretty laid back. Friday night, Brad was at the station, so the kids and I went to Trejos with Mom and Dad. Raelee stayed and spent the night, so it was just me and Colt man. He started not feeling well, so Saturday morning Mom and I traded off. She kept Colt while I took Raelee to her basketball game to cheer. The girls did a great job. I am just so proud of all of them.DSC05418DSC05420 Raelee & JenniDSC05421 Raelee & Taylor

After the game, Raelee went home with Grancee and the girls to spend the night. It was such a beautiful, warm day.

Sunday, was a different story. Black skies and RAIN. I took Raelee to a Spa Birthday Party for her friend, Katie. The girls had manis and pedis and had a great time.DSC05422DSC05426 DSC05428 DSC05429 DSC05430 The girls dancing to JUST DANCE on Wii…it was soooo cute!DSC05433 DSC05434 Happy Birthday Katie!

Colton is getting better. He is just running a slight temp and has a little cough, but nothing else. He is not even acting sick AT ALL. I gave him children’s Advil, and you would have thought I gave him speed. He was running around like a mad man. Oh well, better that than seeing him laying around miserable : )

0 comments: