Sunday, January 23, 2011

Just Colton

I know that most of my post are usually about Raelee. She is just at that age where she is involved in many things, and has school activities. It’s not that I never do things with Colton….because TRUST me….he is at my side all day. He is just not doing activities yet. (that will change this fall though…he is starting tball!)

I just wanted to do a post about my favorite 3yr old, and how he makes my heart melt. Those big brown eyes, long lashes, and pouty lips will just about get him anything. He is my little love bug, and never passes up a chance to cuddle with mommy. Don’t get me wrong, he is definitely your typical 3yr old boy and I want to ring his neck sometimes….but he wouldn’t be normal if he wasn’t. He LOVES trains (always has one with him), Toy Story, his blue blankie, and chocolate milk! He is a home body like his daddy, and will tell you in a heart beat that he is ready to go HOOOOME and to his OWN bed. I love this little guy with all my heart, and I cherish each day that we spend alone together when sissy is at school and daddy is at work. He will come to me several times a day just to say, “I love you mommy”. Sometimes, I use to wonder what he had done….but then I realized, that it was just my sweet baby making sure I knew it. He is very funny, and loves telling jokes and playing pranks. His giggle and sweet smile crack me up!

I love you my sweet Colton, and I am proud to be your mommy. Please quit growing so fast. I want to enjoy these cuddles for a lot longer : )DSC05414DSC05412 DSC05411 DSC05401 DSC05389

0 comments: